Jan 8, 2017

New start

Blogging. It's almost 5 years since I left this hobby. Glad that I am intended to continue it again. Hopefully. Even though I know nobody will read this, but it's okay. It will just be a place where I spill out everything in my heart.

Life ain't that easy lately. Family, love, friends and studies. Everything mixed up and messed up. Adult life was adventurous and challenging more than what I expected during my school time. If I ever know that it quite tough and a lot of tragic things will happen back then, I surely will prepare myself physically, mentally and spiritually. Even there's a lot of things happened in my life right now like a drama, there's still many good things happened that make me smile. Yes, life has its ups and downs. Many unexpected things happened, and unexpected people came into my life. I hope with his presence might make my life more colorful and meaningful than before. Or maybe someone that might live with me forever till I am growing old and grey.